What is Social Analytics
Social Analytics is defined as the act of gathering and interpreting social media related data, in order to measure what matters to your brand, track your brand’s social media performance and more importantly to understand your audience better.
Why is Social Analytics important?
Social Analytics is important to your brand or company for the following reasons:
Know and understand your social media audience better
- It helps to know more about the people that engages with you, questions like where are they from, what languages do they speak and the type demographics they belong to.
Identify which is the best content
- It analyses and spots which are your top performing posts and the best times to engage with your audience.
Track your brand’s performance
- It enables you to track where are your incoming traffic sources coming from as well as the distribution of clicks across all social profiles.
- Reviews as well as compares positive and negative feedback that you will receive from your audience and deciding what are the best solutions or actions to take after.
Understand your reach and impressions
- It compares organic and paid impressions to learn what type of posts are helping you to reach new audiences.
How can Hashtaqs help?
Here in Hashtaqs, we implement social analytics tools to help your business make informed decision-making strategies through insightful reports as well as detailed analysis on your brand health and performance on multiple social media platforms.
For any queries regarding our content marketing services, advisory and consultation appointments kindly contact us at +65 8868 1418 or email at [email protected]