What is an exhibition
In a traditional sense, an exhibition or a trade show in some countries is defined as an event at which companies show their products or services to existing and potential customers.
Why is an exhibition important?
- A good way to raise your profiles and generate brand awareness. As well as taking a stand at an event, there are usually other advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Meet in person
- Meeting face-to-face with potential customers is a great way to start building relationships.
- A great way to meet potential new customers, suppliers and to learn more about your competitors.
Launch new product
- A good place to introduce a new product or service. You will be able to explain the value in person and answer questions is ideal if your product is innovative.
Build your database
- Meeting with potential customers at an exhibition helps you to start building your marketing lists and generate qualified sales leads.
How can Hashtaqs help?
Here in Hashtaqs, we prepare for an exhibition either as an organiser or an exhibitor, we are able to assist in managing your clients, partners and marketing activities on-site.
For any queries regarding our content marketing services, advisory and consultation appointments kindly contact us at +65 8868 1418 or email at email@example.com