Steps to Starting a New Business
This practical step-by-step approach is designed to help aspiring entrepreneurs gain years of critical business experience which is necessary for making informed decisions towards starting their very own small businesses. It is designed to aid aspiring entrepreneurs find better success by giving them a clear perspective of what they should do along every step of the way toward starting their own business. Gain valuable business exposure from the analogies of numerous true cases and products & learn the time proven roadmap to starting successful small businesses from scratch.
– Understanding what entrepreneurship is & what makes a business great
– Exploring the pros and cons of online and offline businesses
– Applying design thinking and idea creation to conceptualise a business
– Conducting market research to analyse trends & needs through ground sensing
– Analysing competitors through SWOT analysis
– Drafting a practical business plan that summarises the business
– Implementing sales strategies to promote products and services
– Employing good customer service to retain customers
– Applying to start a business?
* What is Entrepreneurship?
* Reasons for small business success and failure
* Analysing latest business trends
* Understanding the pros and cons of offline vs online businesses
* What makes a business idea great?
* Building networks to develop networth
* Start-up networking sites Idea Creation
* What is design thinking and the process involved?
* The art of brainstorming for ideas
* Validating product or idea viability
* Developing a low-cost prototype/concept?
* What is market research?
* Understanding why market research is necessary
* Exploring the uses of market research
* Evaluating key questions that need to be asked in a market research
* Understanding market research methods
* Exploring sources of information for research
* Conducting SWOT analysis to understand competitors better Business Planning
* Understanding the importance and practical use of a Business Plan to the start-up business
* Drafting a basic business start-up action plan incorporating the main elements
* Setting goals and objectives
* Tips for an excellent business plan
* Importance of marketing
* Traditional purchasing model
* Modern purchasing model
* Customer decision journey
* Social media engagement* Understanding the practical approach to marketing 4Ps
* Developing a unique brand and message
* Creating a marketing plan
* Exploring possible marketing channels for start-ups Sales
* Top traits of successful people
* Definition of active selling
* Stages of sales cycle
* Building on market research to identify sales targets
* Strategies to develop high-potential prospect list
* Building product knowledge
* Differentiating between features and benefits
* Business acquisition strategies and tactics Applying to start the business
* Where to apply?
* How to apply??
To register, kindly contact us at +65 8868 1418 or email [email protected].