Virtual HASH LXN March 2022 – Thought for Food: From Lab to Fork
March 24, 2022
Join Renee with invited speakers:
– Darren Leong, Investor, VisVires New Protein (VVNP), Singapore
– Loh Yi Ting, Program Manager, Big Idea Ventures Singapore
– Constant Tong, Founder, Ketomei & Fit Fresh, Singapore
for this Virtual HASH LearnXNetwork 2022 session on ‘Thought for Food: From Lab to Fork‘, where we will be covering:
- Innovating the future of food that delivers safe & tastier products
- Developing sustainable food tech business from R&D to commercialisation
- Discovering healthy food alternatives through scientific & plant-based products for a sustainable food supply chain
Through this event, you will also get the opportunity to connect with fellow attendees who are industry leaders, successful entrepreneurs, investors as well as service providers.
Date: 24 March 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 5:00pm to 6:00pm SGT
Register for the Premium Pass to receive the full recording of the event.
We will be conducting the session via a webinar, so do RSVP by registering here to receive the webinar link.
Early bird Premium tickets end 23 March 2022! Get your tickets now!
1. Freemium Pass
+ LIVE Broadcast only
2. Premium Pass
+ Live Broadcast
+ Video recording
Contact us at [email protected] or +65 8868 1418 for any inquiries.
*Content creation and training sessions are self-funded, support us to get this going if you can. 😊