- This event has passed.
Virtual HASH LXN April 2022 – The Future of Work & Technology
April 28, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join Renee with invited speakers:
– Cyl Lin, Human Resources Director & APAC HR Business Partner, Tech Data, Singapore
– Alvin Aloysius Goh, Executive Director, Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI), Singapore
– Alexander Krasavin, Chief Commercial Officer, Human Capital Solutions, APAC
– Shree Mogan, Head of People, FLOW, Singapore
for this Virtual HASH LearnXNetwork 2022 session on ‘The Future Of Work & Technology‘, where we will be covering:
- Engaging current & new generation employees in the Future of Work
- Enabling continuous listening culture & enhance channels of communication between clients & employees through technology
- Discovering individuals’ & team’s behaviour & motivations to drive performance with a data-driven approach & insights from real-time people analytics
Through this event, you will also get the opportunity to connect with fellow attendees who are industry leaders, successful entrepreneurs, investors as well as service providers.
Date: 28 April 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 5:00pm to 6:00pm SGT
Register for the Premium Pass to receive the full recording of the event.
We will be conducting the session via a webinar, so do RSVP by registering here to receive the webinar link.
Early bird Premium tickets end 26 April 2022! Get your tickets now!
1. Freemium Pass
+ LIVE Broadcast only
2. Premium Pass
+ Live Broadcast
+ Video recording
Contact us at [email protected] or +65 8868 1418 for any inquiries.
*Content creation and training sessions are self-funded, support us to get this going if you can. 😊